I love Outlook. Use it everyday in every way possible. I am always looking for tips and tricks on how to use it better. Here is a list of 10 things to help Outlook users use it to become masters of this great tool. I suggest clicking through to the site for all the details, but the list is reproduced here.
- Be aware of the different versions of Outlook available and that not all features are available in all versions
- Good training can help prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Protect yourself against viruses, phishing, hoaxes, etc.
- Customize the interface to suit your needs
- Be aware that email is stored locally
- Data files can become very large
- Data files can be repaired if they become corrupted
- Data files should be backed up
- Archiving email is a good practice to follow
- Learn how to avoid spam filters
The 10 most important things to teach your Outlook users | TechRepublic