I love productivity… I find myself constantly striving to increase mine. This article from Microsoft at Work gives you tips and tricks to be more productive in Windows… who couldn’t use that? The tips include:
- Printing from Windows Explorer
- Pinning programs to the start menu (one of my favorites)
- Using small icons on your start menu
- Searching for files in a folder
- Sending an email attachment from anywhere on your computer
I suggest hitting the site to read the full details of how to do each one of these. It’s a good read, and worth the time.
5 productivity tips for Windows