From Microsoft At Work
Do you struggle with people not reading your email? Do you want to give your emails the best chance possible to get read? This list of tips from Microsoft At Work may help.
I would suggest clicking through to the site to get the full information. I am just reproducing the tips below.
- Make the purpose of the message clear
- Tell recipients what action you want them to take
- Provide the proper data and documents
- Send the message only to relevant recipients
- Use the CC line wisely
- Ask “final questions” before you click Send
Technorati Tags: email
6 ways to ensure your email gets read